The focus of the Extroverted person is on people and teamwork.
Everyone knows someone whose dominant temperament trait is Extroversion. Extroverted people are talkative, friendly and outgoing. They LOVE to talk. High E people have a persuasive style of communication … they naturally tend to
talk you into things. They’re most creative when working with others … they love being part of “The Team”!
● Outgoing, friendly, cheerful
● They like people a lot and want to be liked in return
● Get things accomplished through people
● Know lots of people
● Like teamwork, will involve people
● Like group discussions, encourage participation in decision-making.
How to work with the High E Person
● Be interactive and enthusiastic.
● Explain WHO.
● Focus on people and teamwork.
● Support their intentions.
● Talk about people & opinions.
● Provide feedback.
● Behave in a friendly, open and flexible manner.
The Private Person
— E Below the Center Line —
● Tend to use fewer words.
● They LIKE PEOPLE, but in smaller groups (one on one).
● May wish that the High E would use fewer words.